We are thrilled to announce that we have established our Angel Fund! We now have a way to help fund veterinary services for those in our community with financial restraints so that all pets can enjoy quality veterinary care.
You can make a donation in memory of a pet who has passed. After all, what better way to honor a pet than by giving another a happier, healthier life? You can also make a donation in the spirit of benefitting others less fortunate in our close-knit community.
TOGETHER WE CAN HELP:
• Animal victims of abuse or neglect
• Injured or abandoned animals found by Good Samaritans
• Animals injured in natural disasters
• Police, fire and military working animals
• Disabled military veterans requiring a service dog
• Elderly clients who need limited assistance for pet care
• Pet owners experiencing financial hardships
• Pet owners fleeing domestic violence situations
WHERE DOES MY MONEY GO?
Due to changes in our previous non-profit administrator company, we are no longer able to keep this fund as a 501(c)3 (non-profit). So in full transparency, your donation is not tax-deductible but rest assured, we will utilize 100% of your donation to help those people and animals who need it. We have instituted a Board of Directors for our Angel Fund who decide the distribution of these funds to those clients and surrounding community members who need them.