Alone we can do so little;
Together, we can do so much.
- HELEN KELLER
Please help us care for those animals in need.
We are thrilled to announce that we now have a charitable arm to Vet At Your Door! Utilizing the American Veterinary Medical Foundation (AVMF)'s Veterinary Charitable Fund as our framework, your donation is 100% tax-deductible and can help fund veterinary services for those in our community with financial restraints so that all pets can enjoy quality veterinary care.
You can make a donation in memory of a pet who has passed. After all, what better way to honor a pet than by giving another a happier, healthier life? You can also make a donation in the spirit of benefitting others less fortunate in our close-knit community.
TOGETHER WE CAN HELP:
• Animal victims of abuse or neglect
• Injured or abandoned animals found by Good Samaritans
• Animals injured in natural disasters
• Police, fire and military working animals
• Disabled military veterans requiring a service dog
• Elderly clients who need limited assistance for pet care
• Pet owners experiencing financial hardships
• Pet owners fleeing domestic violence situations
WHERE DOES MY MONEY GO?
We pay a 8% fee to the AVMF for administrative work (we want those letters saying this is tax-deductible to get to you!) and the rest goes directly to helping pets (and thereby their people) in need. Vet At Your Door Management will distribute these funds to those clients and surrounding community members who need them.
We thank you so much for donating - your pets and people in your community thank you too!